Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Should Put Eye Cream On Eyelid?

The doctor ... Salary

This morning I went to repair a pc for many of this private clinic for people with mental problems ...... we understood no!?
arrived in the reception I told him who I am and what I do, referring to the number of the office; the lady tells me that what is on the third floor reserved for women. I take the elevator, go up and arrives at the door and sound for me to open, then the nurse takes me inside where there was the PC in question, I open then goes away telling me to lock me which is better. This I think but I follow the advice, I close the door in half an hour and adjusts the PC. Esco
office and as I head toward the exit and the lift anzianotta a lady approaches me and tells me "she is .... I must visit the doctor!" .... Luckily I stayed and I have not laughed ..... poor thing .... and I said "no, not me" and the whole Pacific is gone.

Hello.

0 comments:

Post a Comment