Olympics ...
few months ago I entered on my little blog a counter indicating how many days the Olympic Games in Beijing. It seemed a nice way to wait for the biggest sporting event for me. I love the Olympics because it's the only time that ignored the many sports media arena Possoni appearing in all their scintillating beauty.
It must have been perhaps the excitement of the Olympics in Athens, I had the pleasure of seeing up close, with victory in the marathon final of the Great Baldini! What emotions ...
Now, however, this counter has turned into a false note in a world that never ceases to stun with its cruelty. The repression in Tibet and the incredible strength of this great peaceful and honorable people should make us think, stop, think ...
That counter was wiped out from this page, because his stridor had become unbearable ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment