Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Can You Replace Magnite For Shower Door

SOME 'ME

few words about me: I was born in 1971, and I always had a lot of imagination and creativity.
I started with the legendary LEGO: just give me one person built the box with the instructions, I used to play a bit 'and then gradually dismantled and the pieces mixed with those of other subjects, in a bin of Dixan (there are still bins?). Then overturn a newspaper on the floor (the newspaper was used to more quickly thrown back into the parts bin) and I went to fantasy. Exploiting the Technic pieces of genuine (I had the helicopter, tractor and car with the steering and working pistons moving up and down), I built a carousel with eight ships that are raised for the centrifugal force, then a second motor with the carousel rose to 90 degrees. I also built a wire-guided robot, with his head a bit 'copied from Number 5 of Short Circuit, which was on when he traveled forward and reverse with automatic steering. I only regret that at the time there were no digital cameras, otherwise I would have a nice collection of photos. Other
my passion was to design, particularly Disney, but also some subject on request. Had given me a great satisfaction for a picture of Marilyn Monroe made the menu of a pub and the poster for Mother's Day made for a restaurant.
To my First Communion, among other gifts, I received a book for me is still unknown. It was "The Three Musketeers" of Dumas. After keeping him there for a while 'I decided to read it, not because they were attracted, but mainly in order to respond to the aunt who had given me when I had asked if I liked. Ate it quickly, and from there I began to read, in principle, the classic children, then move on to Jules Verne, Asimov, Stephen King, Clive Barjer, Robin Cook, Wilbur Smith ...
By reading too slowly comes the desire to write. The first thing I wrote was a science fiction story in which the aliens were coming to conquer the Earth after a few pages I began to break and in the twinkling of the land and won the aliens back to their house!
The first story I also appreciated by others written during the year naja, describing exactly my experience, quite ironic and accompanied by explanatory drawings. At the North East Military Region Command of Padua there is still a copy of the story, specifically required of me by the Colonel.
Then I wrote reports of trips made, even by those who appreciated the vacation had not lived with us.
And one day I got an idea for a true story, invented, called "The Experiment", written in a few days. A cousin of mine, after I read it I asked if he could send it to a competition, and so I found myself the winner, complete with publication of my paper in the journal - the book "unprecedented." The funny thing is that I was invited to an evening open to writers and readers, in which other people, who obviously wanted to make a profession of writing, talking about writing techniques and the like of which I did not understand anything. Throughout the evening I felt a perfect ignoramus, but the satisfaction of having won a competition among all those "educated" was too great.
I do not have much time, but when I can I like to write a bit 'of everything, including the incredible story of the birth of our little Nadia. But enough
so, I'll use the blog to my stories / writings. If you write reviews
I recommend ... try not to destroy my self-esteem!

0 comments:

Post a Comment