Monday, June 8, 2009

Poptropica Cheats For Max Credit

Little Big Nadia

What follows is the story of the incredible birth of Nadia. I had a bit riaddattarlo 'from the printed version due to problems of layout, but apart from a couple of pictures (not of Nadia) and a quick search on your astrological sign is everything. The story is combined with the video can be found at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7XIZ2AYSaE









These are my parents, made a holiday in Cuba in March concepimento.Mamma before my name is Monica and works at the bank, Dad called Roberto and is employed in a firm component auto.Si were married Sept. 6 2003 and now, after almost four years, they found that arrive too soon. Mom was feeling a bit 'strange, so on August 18 has tried to do a pregnancy test, and immediately both windows are colorful! How exciting! Just a shame that the doctor was on vacation! Mom and dad had to wait until later this month to do the survey!




Here I am, in my first "photo" was taken on August 30, 2007, when I have about 6 / 7 weeks of age. I am small small little thing that you see on the left ... no, not the dark spot: that's the bag that contains me! I am the one speck in clearer, and I measure the beauty of 3.3 mm! For the first time mom and dad can see my tiny little heart beat fast, and also accelerates their heart rate, while the occhi.Il moisten their doctor says everything is fine and that I am exactly at the point where I should be. Some blood test and then stay at home mom to rest while waiting for my birth.




Now that I'm sure mom and dad are organizing a dinner at the Old Apple Tree, the restaurant where they made the wedding dinner, and invite my grandmother Rosa, Sunday grandmother, grandfather Philip, grandfather Joseph, Aunt Lisa, Uncle Mauro, Zia Lina and my cousin David for four years. To the surprise but still keep everything hidden, and make them believe that the dinner is to celebrate the 4-year matrimonio.Quello above is in fact the bouquet of flowers from her grandmother and grandfather Joseph Sunday with the best wishes for the anniversary.




the first of September so we are all to dinner and dad asked the owner of the restaurant if you can bring the cake to the table before the meal, because my parents do not make more to keep the inside notizia.Il problem is that, as even Aunt Lisa is expecting a baby, it creates a bit 'of confusion and not just the grandparents and uncles message. understand the strength of support we finally arrived, and Aunt Lisa for the first, with shining eyes, it's all part of a applauso.Dopo an exchange of kisses and congratulations, after you start dinner. Whew! I began to feel hungry!



And here's invited: These are Grandpa and Grandma Rosa Philip's parents mamma.Nonno is already desperate, says which is already having his work cut to keep up with my cousin David, let alone when I'll be there too and the future cousin! It seems that he intends to change residence! Grandma instead is the most apprehensive: it is already worrying about the day of delivery!




Sunday Grandma and Grandpa Joseph's parents are papĂ .Per their grandparents has become something completely new, because dad did not have fratelli.Quando grandfather heard the news has become all red! Grandma is so affectionate, and I have the impression that ammattirĂ  (in a good way) when she sees me for the first hour volta.Per have only seen a photograph of my heart.



Aunt Lisa and Uncle Mauro Davide.Zia with my cousin sister Lisa is a mother, and is moved by little, let alone when he learned that his sister was pregnant! Uncle Mauro is a few words, but it was one of the first to understand that mom and dad gave suggestions to interpret the message on torta.Davide will soon become "the greatest", with two other babies just come into the world, but it is very good: he is already learning to ride a bicycle without rotelle.FORZA David, who then teach me too!




This is Aunt Lina, who wanted to be photographed with David again. Uncle John is away from home for lavoro.Anche their grandparents are from little: their son Andrew was married to Maria and Angela gave birth to a beautiful girl named Geneva.


And here I am again, another beautiful photo taken on September 14 2007.So that's not quite so obvious, but I'm little thing shown by the line well and measures 1.74 cm.! I'm growing really well, considering that only two weeks ago I was a little speck of a little over 3 mm.! am now much more space, and the doctor who visited her mother says you can already see an outline of what will be my arms and my gambe.Intanto, sometimes I feel that David is giving me the river through the belly of my mother ... I can not wait to come to know him! That must be nice!


It is always me: September 24 Mom had to make a visit to Mauritius for the eleventh week, but have finally realized that this picture is the ninth week and 6 days, and Mom then told to return on October 3. Meanwhile, I continue to grow well today I measure 3 cm! Mom and Dad now have a little ' of confusion with the accounts: they had to control the twenty-first book for a week and had calculated that it would fall on December 23, the operator then made the reservation for 20, but accidentally typed in the 13th, so Dad had to go back to make it correct, then redoing the accounts Mom and Dad have noticed that in reality the twenty-first week would have been December 11, so Dad went back to change it back to the reservation. What a figure! I pretended not to know! We are finally at the October 3: Today I do not put any pictures because that's not Maurice was a great photographer, and in none of those who took you see me well. However mum and dad saw me on screen, she could see her little head and little body, his heart still beating fast from the effort to grow so quickly. Well today I measure 4.3 cm.! a pity that the visit was so early, although in fact the appointment was for 10, Mom and Dad went an hour early, because after Rosario had to accompany my grandmother and grandfather Filippo in Savona, about to leave in cruise (for the wedding anniversary gift). However at 9 we have passed away, but as I was still sleeping, the doctor did cough mother and shook his belly until he woke me up! Aw, Snap! But I do not have mica still go to school! Just got home we loaded the suitcases and we accompanied my grandparents to grandparents port ... Hello! Enjoy your trip and enjoy!


On October 11 we are back to Dr. Perrini, mother's doctor, but this time will not print any photos. On the other hand, however, monitor mom and dad could watch me move my hand to make hello hello and greet the world outside watching me on TV! The doctor also tried to make us feel the beat of my heart, but he managed to capture only he who has the trained ear, while mom and dad thought I heard something but I'm not so safe. still says that next time you visit the doctor should be able to feel your heart and perhaps even to discover if they are a boy or a girl. Meanwhile, we had good news: it is likely that the world will come when I will have a "twin cousin" also Massimo (Dad's cousin) and his wife Amanda expecting an infant, most likely a girl, and should be built more or less with me. Also do not forget to David and his brother to be born in January! How nice! I will have many playmates!



Mamma mia how many visits and how many checks! Mom is constantly doing blood tests! Dad, however, if all of them escaped because it is a blood donor. For one of the various examinations, mother had phoned the hospital to book San Luigi di Orbassano, and responded when he wanted to present, making a light breakfast, so on October 30, taking advantage of the strike category, Dad goes to mom 'hospital. Just arrived with a wheelchair make us go forward, but when Dad goes to the counter with a doctor's prescription needed to respond that that exam book! The workers, however, are very understanding, and endeavor to pass the same mother. We are ready to pierce his arm, when the nurse told mom how the exam: a first sampling on an empty stomach, taking a sweet drink, and another test after about an hour. bad that my mom was told by phone to make a light breakfast! Two biscuits are enough to invalidate the test, so we have to get out and book for November 6. We use the day to go to a big poke in the center of DIY and gardening also has many things for Christmas. Of course, from here I can not see inside, but I feel the advice of Mom and Dad. It must be a wonderful thing!



Here to 6 November. Dad is now at work, so mom is accompanied by Grandma Rosa. For the series "Small world" his companion levy is the wife of a former classmate. Meanwhile, we also had other news: it seems that Max and Amanda will not have a girl but had seen a boy ... bad!



This is seen from above is my bigwigs, testing with amniocentesis done Nov. 14. How scary! After the usual photos I saw this huge needle came through the mother's belly and did not know he had intentions! Luckily been content to collect some 'of which I'm floating in the liquid and retired. Rather than retire, he really kicked off the mother's uterus, which is contracted, so instead of having the results of tomorrow's mom and dad will have to wait until December 10. Today we had to accompany us to the hospital for examination because the mother must be at complete rest after collection, and Dad can not drive because he had the operation Monday to see better, and today is practically blind as a bat! If everything goes well when I see it for the first time without glasses will .


mother's pregnancy not proceed with its quiet: November 23, I heard crying! the night my grandmother passed away Sunday, has noticed the grandfather in the morning only. often cry I hear mom and dad, trying to console each other. Grandma has already come to see me, now can do whatever he wants, and he told me that now better able to watch over me and my parents, and that will never leave us. It was recommended to me because I, with my birth, helps you to remember without pain. Quiet granny, I will do my best. Meanwhile, she made sure that the day of the funeral and the withdrawal of the ashes were two wonderful days, to understand that mom and dad now she is calm. Force mommy and daddy, just come to the world I will manage to distract you! (That seems so threatening!)



Today, December 10, I again felt tears Mom and Dad! But what's going on around me? Then I realized that this time they cried with joy: Dad, after forty-minute attempts by finding the number is busy, you feel the hospital was finally able to know the outcome of the amniocentesis, the visit that mother had made almost a month ago. Sure the wait was long: a month without knowing if the result is good or catastrophic seems to pass more, however, with the hands and the heart beating a thousand people listened together to the answer: they are healthy and have a girl ! At the news mom and dad hugged and broke into tears! And what the heck! I knew already for a while ', just ask! Always with hands-called grandfather and grandmother Rosaria Philip, grandfather and aunt Lisa Joseph to give them the news, and everyone was happy and content, then you are attached to mobile phones and they sent the message to all the relatives and friends . All day arrived messages of greetings and congratulations. Here are the messages:

Greetings. Good day to Gazmend

We are delighted for you. Kisses and goodbye to Paul and Livia


Thank you, I would have called tonight. Kisses to all 3, I'm really happy ... hello soon. Katia


Hey! But great! I wanted to send a text message tomorrow! I am too happy! A hug from Uncle Omar and

not tell anyone! I sliced \u200b\u200bthe onion! A hug to all three by Lucio

I'm glad. Good job for choosing the name. A big kiss to you by Marisa


Congratulations! However, we hope that you look like mom! Greetings to all from Andrea


Congratulations! All that remains is to choose the name. Elisa


See? We knew it! Many many greetings! A kiss and a hug from Valerie and Stephen

Well, then now touches you work to decide the name of this lady. Fabiola finally have a little cousin to play with! A kiss from us 3. Morena

We are delighted! Best wishes and a hug to all ... 3 Max

Best wishes from your cousin for your baby. A kiss from Matt




HOW I FEEL IMPORTANT!

Despite asking someone's name, mom and dad want me be the first to hear it, and will not tell anyone until my birth.




On 11 December is the time of ultrasound morphology. We find the same doctor who had amniocentesis, and he reassures us on the state of my health, even if you complain a bit 'because it says that the images are not very sharp because of the mother's belly. We take it to laugh. Even Aunt Lisa has already made a few visits with this doctor, but she hates him from the depths, and can not stand him.




Mom worries a bit 'because I do not feel it moving, just to reassure her on the evening of December 14 to throw a football! No, nothing painful, do not do it maliciously mica! Just a little nudge to say "hey, we are in here too!"
Dad tried to put his hand on the belly of the mother but, as they say, Paganini does not repeat. We can not put myself to play the drum with the belly of the poor mother! Be patient daddy, I will hear from you too!



I came to my first New Year! Of course, I'm always here, but from what I felt to be a fun thing! Mom and Dad went to Lucia's house, where they ate sausage and lentils (bring money!) And lots of other things that definitely prohibit me when I was born. After staged karaoke, and I heard them sing all at once. I recognized the voices of Lucia Mauro (not uncle) Marina, Donatella, Augusto, Silvia, Aunt Lisa, Uncle Mauro, the great David and of course mom and dad. anyone if he drew the best and worst people, but the important thing is that we both enjoy. I can not wait to do it myself next year!



On January 16, the I My first day of shopping! Mom and dad took me to the crane, from Prenatal to buy a padded suit for the little brother of David, due in days, and already there were they did a little 'to buy for me. They downloaded from the Internet a list of everything you need for the first few days in hospital and have indulged in choosing suits, pajamas, body, socks, everything in miniature for me. Mignon only in size, because at the end of the day everything has cost more than € 300! In these pictures you can see some models ... as one of the nicest I can not even pull them see mom wearing them. I'm a true love?



Here we are at January 21. The brother of David was not born yet, but the deadline is 24, and now we should not wait long to know him and know his name. Even Aunt Lisa and Uncle Mauro, as a mom and dad, do not want to say the name until the moment of birth!
Meanwhile, to make him happy, at 23.45 I notice that Dad has a hand on mom's belly, and I feel like a football to him! It 's the first time I feel it moving, and is happy!



That peace, that quiet in here! We on February 1 and are as comfortable as a pasha. But ... what happens? Who has removed the cap? Here the level is starting to get off! Hey, wait, I was taking a bath! Toward midnight mamma you realize you have a great loss, and the father rushed to the emergency room of St. Maurice. Diagnosis: they broke the waters, and Mom is starting to have contractions. Now mother is hospitalized, and on Saturday morning to start her on a drip to control the contractions and keep as much as possible inside, so you can make bites that serve to develop as quickly as my little lungs. The effect seems to drip, even if the mother continues to feel pain with each contraction. In any
If we spend it on Saturday: continuously monitored with the machine that makes the path, which is used to control the beat of my heart and the mother's contractions.
course here the space is greatly reduced now that there is more amniotic fluid is very close to!


Sunday, February 3 groped your doctor is considering whether to hold on yet another 24 hours, but by blood tests note that mother has an infection, which may be transmitted to me.
A final collection of white blood cells to control the mother, and since the result does not improve, the doctor decided to operate immediately. In a jiffy they call home two obstetricians, two pediatricians and 3 assistants and lead me in the operating room and Mom, with Dad waiting outside without knowing what happens.
Dad continues to see people come into the operating room, and is concerned more and more.
Then, finally, at 13.24 I give birth, and after having settled in a small incubator lead me to the ward. Dad sees me for the first time, and tears come to my eyes. They are little men 920 grams to 37 cm. in length, but despite the nurse is helping me to breathe with a special balloon dad saw that I move and see my first yawn in the outside world.
After I bring to the nest, and dad must again wait, first to have my news, and the other to see return on even the mother, however, even if the nurses have already reassured that's fine too. Mamma mia what an adventure! When mom dad is back in the ward with her and cuddle to make her feel a bit 'less evil of caesarean section, and in the meantime expect the pediatrician to go to give them my news. Although the wait seems eternal, the doctor comes soon enough, and explains to his dad (mom is still a bit 'asleep) that are so small, but so far proved to respond well. For the time being intubated, to push the air not yet used in my lungs to breathe, and I have a sleeve that is used to feed me in the navel. One moment Dad let in to look at before you put in the incubator itself, it can also do a quick shot with the camera to show me to my mother. The surprises do not end: as soon as dad leaves the nest meets Aunt Lisa and Uncle Mauro ... guess what '? Even aunt broke the water, even though she delayed a few days (it's in his DNA). the evening then dad comes back again to see me, and I see much more active, see my chest swell with the breath, my hands and legs that never stop moving. It 's funny dad dressed like this: to enter the room where I should put the shirts and bags, shoe covers ... too bad he has a foot huge, bigger than me, and overshoes not entered, so the doctor gave him two headphones to fit the foot head! However, I look for a while ', then say hello to me and send a little thought to her grandmother Sunday, which is near me and protect me. Meanwhile Aunt Lisa continues to bite the bullet for the contractions, preparing the arrival of new little cousin, who theoretically should have been born before me.

And here it is Monday morning comes Mark, 3.345 kg, a giant compared to me! Mama live because the news, having released a bed in her room last night, asked if they could move with her Aunt Lisa, and the staff of the department was happy. But the kindness of the staff do not end there because mom has a disability in the legs and can not walk without the help of mentors, who obviously now can not wear, go to "steal" another department in a lifting pole, a species with a range of cranes to lift her mother out of bed and put in a wheelchair, so the link to find me. She is now the nerve and asked if I can touch, so they wash their hands and open a door of the incubator. What a strange thing to feel the touch of someone after all that time spent floating! Mom approached by a finger, and although it is bigger than all my hand I try to string: "hello mother, how nice to have you near!" In the afternoon, also Papa opened the door, so he can put one of his big hands and caress me leg. I'm happy, and make him understand I begin to kick and stretch out. The doctors, while not too unbalanced, they are still happy to me and say that is a lively little girl. Maybe because every time someone playing Out of control sensors attached to my chest? After all here I'm bored: it's so funny disconnect a sensor and see them run from me soon as they hear the alarm of the machines that control all my vital functions! the evening dad goes back to visit me, and to laugh seeing me with the sun visor over his eyes. He says I look like a swimmer taking the sun in Hawaii! But I'm tiny! Still bother me too much light, and the nurses I have covered so little eyes.


Tuesday, 5 mum and dad, always with the help of the kindest nurse helping mother to move from bed to wheelchair, both come to see me, and this time are no longer intubated. My lungs also work on their own, and I just only a bit more 'aid with a small oxygen mask to small for you ... great! In comparison to me is huge, and not make me weigh all the little nose and then make me look like Mike Tyson attacked the tube on a hat that they put me in the head. the evening's room mom and aunt is full of people: the room is now all for them because the other two mothers have gone home. People arriving constantly, mostly with two bouquets of flowers, one blue and one pink, aunt and mother. We received so many! At 19.30 relatives can see the baby through the glass (do not let them in the midst of the bedlam of people make them out only after all are gone), but they can only see Mark, because I'm in another room delicatina and are quieter. For now be content to see a picture that my Dad has derived from those few seconds of recovery that I had done on Sunday.



aunt Hello, hello Mark! Wednesday Mauro uncle comes to take them to bring them home, and Mom is still alone in the huge room. At least no one will complain if the evening will be too many relatives to see her!

Morning mom comes to visit twice, and the pediatrician continues to be pleased with me. Soon begin pumping as a mother to prepare the baby food ... I have your mouth watering! They also speak to get me out for a few minutes and repose in the arms of my mother ... yes, yes, I can not wait! I'm ready, where do I sign? Oh, yeah, I forgot that still can not write today ... dad did not come, he returned to work to save more days off for later, so here we are seeing so many nice people who deal with me and mom . Will come to see me this evening, before the visit to the mothers.


goes quiet on Thursday. Finally Today I have also removed the cannulas from the nose! It was about time! Can not stand it anymore. Actually, the idea of \u200b\u200bdoctors was to make me feel a bit 'without and then put them back, slowly getting used to breathe on its own, but after being without I no longer wanted to learn to let me put the cannulas and I planted a devil four! My lungs are ok, and I can perfectly well by myself. I am independent!



You see his eyes open? Friday 8 for the first time my dad sees with both eyes open and watch it for a while '. Of course I can not see, but distinctions the shadow of a big big big man that speaks to me and tells me many things. While my mother prepared a little 'jelly pump with dad tells me all the people who send me kisses. A little 'patience will take them in person ... soon!



What sleep! Well, I have also worked so hard! Today, Saturday, February 9, I had my first poo! It 's true that they had to stimulate a little bit, but doctors say it is normal for my age. Today mom has to go home, but before passing to say hello to Dad and promise to be every day to see me. While my mother prepare dinner with dad cuddle me a breast pump bit ', then we say the little prayer together, as he did as a child with her grandmother on Sunday. One last little thought to his grandmother, who remain to watch over me, and then Mom and Dad, with some tear, I have to say goodbye. Rest assured, I wish all well here, although certainly not like you two! See you tomorrow!


Sunday, as promised, Mom and Dad come to visit, and Angela, a nurse very kind (they are all here, but she a bit 'more) explains to them how to keep the hands in the incubator to make me feel better their heat. Of course I realize, and I begin to do some 'little pout to make that clear to them. With a grimace particular feel them laugh, and Dad tells me that what I have just done is a smile, and I must remember that the muscles I used to do in order to be able to repeat often.




Drum roll, please, because the sample of Monday, February 18 I caught my first kilo!
Mom and Dad make me lots of compliments and are very happy to me. They come to see me every day, I bring the greetings of all the relatives and tell me a lot of things, including fairy tales, as if to remind her. Dad however, has promised that it will buy a book of fairy tales to read to make me pass the time.
I was also told that this morning I got the furniture for my bedroom, and from what I have described seems to be just beautiful!
While they are with me also explain to me why I was born: since they love each other so much, there was so much love that we needed a third person to share it, and so I got myself! Behold, I am ready to receive and give a lot!



Brrr, that's cold! Who left the door open? Hey, but there is an entire wall of the incubator! Two hands are taking me, but I do not think the time cleaning! Hey! Where are you taking me? Stop! Rimettetemi where I was, in the warmth! But, you are relying on is also warm and soft ... ...
But it's my mom! So stop complaining! Hello Mummy! As expected from this moment! rest for half an hour resting on his chest, enjoying the heat and the beating of his heart, while dad, true to his promise, law stories from the book he purchased. How nice to hear them both so close! They are also excited, and left to run some small tear. Unfortunately I can not stay out too, and eventually the nurse call me in the incubator. Mom and Dad say that I put under glass as the most precious jewelry. Before saying goodbye, however, pass a little 'time in the hands of my father, who always speaks to me as much, telling me all .


Hey, it was a little 'waiting for you! Today is Saturday, February 23, and I was looking forward to mom and dad to take me in her arms. Unfortunately I'm making jelly, and syringe, which sends the milk directly into my stomach through the tube is slow as Lent (exactly), so we expect it to end. Meanwhile Dad took the opportunity to read a couple of stories that I like so much. Here, it's time! The nurse takes my incubator and I resting on the chest of mam ... no, this is not the mother's breast! E 'softer and less hairy! I look around to see where I ended, and then the reassuring voice of my father, a little 'hoarse with emotion, tells me that today I took him in her arms. As soon as I understand it accucciolo on his chest. It 's the first time Dad took me in his arms, and on his chest looks even smaller than I am! And then ... I small? But this is no joking! This morning I weighed a good pound and 90 grams!



E 'finally arrived in March, today is the first day of the month. Now do not give me more food with the drip, but only through the tube. But it is annoying! In the past days I tried several times to remove it, but I always pecked at me and took away the hand. But I am crafty yesterday, with complicated contortions of language, I managed to sneak it out of my mouth, three times! shame that here they know more of the devil: this morning they stuck in the nose! Dad says if I want it taken away from me I start to eat alone, so I am committed towards the evening a bit 'more and, before Mom, it down a nice bottle of 15 grams! You eat, and that effort! Meanwhile comes another surprise: the ward where she was mother came Amanda's cousin, who was supposed to give birth with her mother. She also broke the water in advance, and it is likely that tomorrow or the day after I already know my new little cousin, who is likely to be near my bed!


How time flies! Today is Friday, March 7. Sunday, just a month after me, Manuel was born, my new little cousin. It weighed over 2 pounds, and was not brought in an incubator. The doctors asked if my mom has other relatives who are pregnant, because only recently they are working more for us! With the passing of better days, and finally I have raised all of the drip, and I for the arm free. Yesterday I made the jelly in the arms of mom. It was 17.30, still lacked half an hour for my meal, but I was hungry, so I made a little 'feel until you have understood what I wanted. After lunch I did a little damage to a small ... effort ... and I filled the diaper! Odd: although the smell is not just pleasing mom and dad were very happy! Strange that these adults!


And then came the night, stealthily and are also able to remove the feeding tube from his nose, but this morning, rather than forgive the doctors decided to try to leave without it. Aah, what a relief! I just have to prove that I can eat alone, and I must say that I'm making a big commitment. Even today a good feed in the arms of mom and then I relax, laugh and feel all the positions in which I settle. Well? I'm so comfortable! However, Dad took the opportunity to make a montage of me and my first photo on the beach!


E 'another week passed, and we got to March 15. This week I've never been in the arms of mom, because on Sunday he had some 'flu, and doctors were afraid it might attack. So dad took the opportunity to cuddle a bit 'him. In this week while Manuel has already returned home, but here the company never fails: in addition to Sofia, my neighbor incubator, on Thursday came two twins, and the ward nurses and now full the doctors have their work cut. I do my best not to disturb: I am a good girl, I eat and grow. I came to a kilo and 360 grams!



mom is finally healed, and was able to get back in her arms. I felt I already miss him! Today is Thursday, March 20, I miss 10 grams weighing a pound and a half, and for the first time I have pulled out of the incubator to remove all sensors. I spent two hours in the arms of mom and dad in the arms of another hour, then I started to hear my voice because I was beginning to feel hungry. Well, not one lives alone pampering!



Greetings to all! Today is March 23, weight kg. 1.560 and on Easter Sunday.
Milva, one of the nurses, she hung on incubators these beautiful chicks with our names. Given that cute?
Today, like yesterday, I changed the diaper mom with the help of dad, I took it from the incubator and took me to the changing table. Well, after all they're doing pretty well!
Today mom and dad I have also brought the egg that gave me my cousin David. They told me at home there is a still bigger than my grandmother and grandfather Filippo Rosa!




Notice anything different? Yes, I'm wearing the jumpsuit!
Yesterday, March 27th, I was dressed for the first time in the afternoon and shut off the incubator.
Today I was finally liberated, and tonight I will sleep in the crib as the older children.
Hurrah! I've been promoted!
now we are all in the nest out of the incubators, I, Sofia (the girl who made me company for more time), the twins Richard and Matthew and the newest member, Richard, that given the same name with the previous child, it was renamed Richard II.
Soon we will meet at the park, and not between these four walls!



Hello! Saturday 29 they took me out of the intensive care room, and now they are together all the other children. How great! I am the oldest, but I'm still the youngest! Unfortunately, Sofia is still in intensive care, and we can not do the "park days" as before, because now I, Mom and Dad are together in another room. Sunday evening I have seen my grandfather and grandfather Philip Joseph through the glass in time to visit all the babies are put on display behind glass, so we can look but not touch. What a nice the grandparents before they would open the blinds were already there who browse through the cracks. I have put in their place of honor in the front row in the center, and I have also been felt by the grandparents!


Today is April 4, and this morning, the daily weight, I sent the balance to kg. 2.070! But ... sst ... silence ... you all feel the doctor who is calling mom home. Hey! What have I done? If anything happened to NOT 'MY FAULT! I was not there, I was peeing ... but ... is not speaking ill of me! Are you saying that a mother can now come to to take it home! Wow! Home ... as I have talked about mom and dad! I have already described everything, including my room that I can not wait to see. So Dad left work at 15 and at 16.30 by me. After the last doctor's recommendations and a quick chat to the nurses and Silvia, the mother of Sofia, through the corridors of St. Maurice by the train: Mom Dad pushes the wheelchair, which in turn pushes me in the wheelchair. Then in the car. The Road Home is a long one: Mom and Dad stop found in virtually every pharmacy to get some medicine for me. And here we are finally the long-awaited home! The welcoming committee is made up of Rosaria grandmother, grandfather, Philip, grandfather Joseph, Aunt Lisa and Uncle Mauro, big David and little Marco. How nice! They also filled with colorful balloons the garage door!



Well, with this I would say that the adventure is over. Now begins the most beautiful and fantastic is



LIFE!





THANKS FROM THE POPE '

These pages, started shortly after our discovery to be "pregnant" was not envisaged that there were so adventurous, but life does not allow us schedule anything, and not everything goes as it should go. were written entirely on dictation Nadia, because of course you can not write yet.

You can not omit thanks:

Grandma Rosa and grandfather Philip, who gave some their room to the bedroom of Nadia, and then they are also burdened with the presence of construction workers while we were in hospital;

doctors and nurses of the obstetrics department of the Hospital Maurice, always kind and helpful;

doctors and nurses in the nursery, Nadia who followed from birth until he resigned from the hospital;

Angela, the nurse who has heard more calm and make the best possible deal two months in hospital ;

all hospital staff mentioned above, has shown us that a good doctor or a good nurse are not formed only by schools, universities and lots of study, but especially for so much heart.

One last Sunday thanks to grandma, my mom certainly become the guardian angel of his granddaughter, who gave a hand up there to all the persons mentioned for them to perform their work.



Roberto Zaccaria

0 comments:

Post a Comment