We have launched this new season of the Toastmasters Club of Milan and crackling with an evening full of surprises!
"Chuggabug" I assure you it is the most appropriate definition!
Many "new friends and above all friends" were last night at the legendary Café Santo Stefano, all thanks to word of mouth but also through our new group on Facebook. Fantastic! But even more crackling was seeing the smiles and hugs between all of us, excited for the resumption of our Toastmasters Club!
And what about a stratospheric Ivan, which surprised us again with a sudden this page?
Having to prepare a speech on advanced trading techniques has seen fit to simulate a fake kidnapping with a lot of gun cartridges.
And who else but our former President Francesco (called fields)?
And guess who had to negotiate instead??
Ioooo, the current president: O)
say that I did not expect is an understatement!
Between jokes and hilarious belly laughs we learned a lot about trading ! E 'was much more effective than a course or a textbook on the subject. There is no comparison!
Ivan has hit the mark with the disruptive power of emotions ! Great!
Too bad there was already the new camera to film the scene!
Our evening at Toastmasters can not describe ... must be!
The next round of the Toastmasters Club of Milan is Tuesday, September 23, 2008 at Cafe Santo Stefano (St. Stephen's Square near the Cathedral) at 18:45!
What are you waiting? Come to us!
Public speaking has never been so fun! What
the Toastmasters? Click here
ps Finally a treat for everyone.
As I said last night, here's the scene I love most in "We just have to cry," Massimo Troisi and Roberto Benigni and the message that I love the voice of a beautiful Amanda Sandrelli:
"MUST TRY, TRY, TRY, TRY, TRY ... AND THEN YOU CAN! : O) "
0 comments:
Post a Comment