A bit of justice! The battery
are usually overwhelmed by the job, but did attempt to bring back some small gem computer.
Today a colleague of mine has replaced the computer to a lady of a factory, and this lady is famous for being a well-known mast step and balls, without disappointing start immediately to pursue his specialty, just the "maron burglary." Good or bad
can wriggle and install that damn computer and then instantly vanish!
utonta In the afternoon I called the office to get myself noticed a lack of "new" PC, most of the files created by Word and Excel with the old pc now you can see bad, so it is paramount that we poor systems, we something wrong ......
I connect remotely to your PC and try to understand what could be the problem after a few clicks on my face begins to form an evil grin:) utonta on the old PC had Office 2000 while on what I gave there is Office 2003.
All files that created them written with the "courier" in Office 2003 and this font has not been entered but is replaced by the "Courier New" which is a bit different, what this means, that all his accursed files are played with a different character and to you that's not good. So trying not riderle in the face (even though I was on the phone) and let her know that if I try to dive and slam a blessed reset the default font type Arial or Verdana on all files!
At this point I do "Oh but there's a program that I can turn them all automatically?" and I think 'ah you gotta face it hand-eeee ... with cabbage !!!!!!", then say, "Oh no I'm sorry, but you will have to change all of them by hand!", the girl thinks a bit about me then says "Mmm, but for now should be okay." AH AH AH
...... you're so good, maybe next time you create those shit about any file as a Christian.
Yes!! A bit of justice sometimes takes, and what the hell!
0 comments:
Post a Comment