Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Genital Scar Treatment

: improvise great!


're walking in the center of Monaco after a happy evening in the temple
Bavarian beer, sausages and sauerkraut.
Hear the laughter in the distance under a portico
in the darkness of night lights.
It 's a magnet that attracts you because you understand that
the show is about to begin and do not want to lose ...

E 'him, a poet, artist, musician ... this and much more.
Wizard of improvisation, and charmer charmer
nice to do with his globetrotting is capable of
may feel a thousand languages \u200b\u200band common areas, representing a note,
a face, a gesture, an entire people!
Italians, Germans, Swedes ... aaaaaaaamericani!

I projected in the wonderful world of street artists or
"street performers", which I discovered at the Edinburgh Festival a few years ago ...

And here's another magic ... the net! I found the great Helly
on Youtube ...



Have fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment