Monday, April 14, 2008

How To Write A Confirmation Email

If good day starts in the morning ..... New Section

.... then I can say in a barrel of iron!
leaving the house this morning I notice that the dog had vomited right in front of the front door!
So I think to myself "is, however, start your day ..." As a result I lost a few minutes to clean and Kira (the guilty) has seen fit to disappear in that time frame.
it does not seem to work better, coming from the customer and the phone already has 5 missed calls and a voicemail message, everything leads me to think that it will be a busy day and now I have 3 computers to prepare well and all are logically Urgent! Ah
To close on the morning I might add that other pc have difficulties to login to the domain because a heck of a program that monitors user software has well and then decided to stop until the terms in the Task Manager will not start the pc, but for the common user who calls you is just "the computer hangs !!!".

It is usual for us to translate the message, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment