New Volleyball Regina vs The Cannibalini 1-3
Here comes the first home defeat for the young marmots Marraffa mister. The boys could face a tough match and I am really loads disputing parties an impeccable Sept. 1 and won 25/18. On the other hand there were opponents to lose and are entered in field gasatissimi risking so much in service. Young marmots are found all three sets have to replace the heavy break taken at the beginning but this time, unlike the game against Pu lsano, I am not succeed. I am partial, however, were very respectable (22/25, 18/25, 22/25). With a bit of decision and with some more ball, dropped enough too, recovered, the game could have had another side. The kids still grow game by game and the technical gap between the two teams is not warned. Now it is imperative to win against the Statte with Frascolla ragginugere Monday, December 20 and the third in the standings.
0 comments:
Post a Comment