Thursday, November 13, 2008

How Long Before Keratitis Heals

Telecom will never change! The System Administrator

Then I state that is a week that have no phone line and that for those parents a little anzianotti home not using the phone is a problem!

It started last Tuesday when the telephone line had a lot of background noise and you could hardly see anything with the person you were talking about ..... Wednesday morning the phone was silent! I called 187 and he explained the problem where I open a fault, I leave my mobile number and tell me that within a couple of days everything would be settled.
two days go by and the phone is still silent ..... the 187 call and after re-explain things a little puzzled me reopen another indication of failure, with the same old story of two working days.
days pass and the phone is always dead, a bit pissed off last night once again call the 187 operator and explain the whole story, at one point the man telecom tells me that the call was closed with positive outcome and that the central line is ok, we see that the problem is that my phone is broken tell me! Then I reply: I see two phone both are dumb, I tried using a third party and is therefore not the same phones, and the guy tells me that even I would called home to tell me that everything works! ..... And I say with some dumb phone I would have definitely responded. At this point the operator is a little nervous and tells me it's the fault of my system and I have to call my electrician ....... with a small droplet of sweat down my back I try to explain which is the main outlet does not work and has been for most of its installed by a technician telecom !
The little man in red then shake, and even to attend to the practice tells me he will send a technician, but always with the usual two days of Bazza working ...... now my phone is still silent!

What, W Telecom .... have a customer service to make you stay dumb! W l ' Italy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment