Mythical Pirin
What balls back to work after two weeks leave ......
today to start the day I was informed that a gentleman that I would go here call Pirin to pick up computer equipment to bring in a factory.
So I prepared the material (some monitors, a label printer, a laptop) and I settled in the usual place confident of its arrival in the early afternoon arrived with his van ferrari, convertible logically and uploaded all the material ( in the body).
already be seen putting a laptop in the bed of his van made me feel bad, thank goodness that was packed in its box, but that's nothing because you want to know the great thing? ... I do believe that where you have gone rained or was raining so I dare not imagine how she arrived at the factory stuff ......... I can only hope for its legendary guide to Schumi. Way to go
Pirin!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment