400 eyes, 200 smiles ... Toastmaster thanks!
It 'hard to describe how fantastic to be in front of an audience of 200 people and take their eyes that they are interested and engaged by your speech.
It 's amazing to hear you're getting in tune with so many people together thanks a message center, feel and effect. E 'extraordinary experience as a passion, I have inside, is going beyond myself to infect many other people. Smiles, nodding their heads, pertinent questions ... Yay!
If I think that just one year ago I was terrified to stand up and take the word in front of a Toastmaster's group of friends! What a jump! Wow!
This is the first real opportunity where I can put into practice all the teachings of Toastmaster: public speaking with propriety of language, mental clarity, organization of thought, determination and above all using the emotions in a constructive way (fans) and non-destructive (stress and mental block).
All this is thanks to a fantastic club, called Easy Toastmaster Club Milano. In Italy there is only one while abroad there are many in Spain alone there are 8!
What a pity!
I recommend it to anyone who wants to manage the stress of unexpected situations, learn about their emotions and make it their own to get others involved.
Try Toastmaster live, we are in Milan every second Tuesday of the month in the Cathedral (St. Stephen's Cafe Piazza S. Stefano, 8 - Milan). The atmosphere is super friendly and you only pay 5 € for the room and drink! What are you waiting? : O)
Atinne
0 comments:
Post a Comment