you ever want to drink every day,
want to celebrate every moment of wanting to shout to the world ... I AM HAPPY?
This is a magical moment for me, where everything is painted a warm orange, vibrant (my favorite color for some years now).
In these days I want to drink every moment and who knows me knows why.
To honor as you have this lovely thrill of live, I chose a wine and intoxicating fragrance, which gives intense emotions: Recioto della Valpolicella, 2004. I bought it at the Bottega del Vino in Verona in Central and won me over. It 'an exceptional wine, I really recommend it for a special evening. Ps
a hug to my cousin Marty, my biggest fan!
Forgive me if I neglected the blog (mea culpa) but Fastweb stopped at number 22 (and who knows when the cable will pull a few yards away!: O)
0 comments:
Post a Comment