Thursday, November 30, 2006

Programing A Starchoice Universal Remote

Incioccoliamo ...

that was the chocolate festival that was held Sunday, 24/11 at Carrara (my city) where there was a lot of us artisans market in the square trees, a beautiful corner that the city offers, topped by a marble statue (guess ...?) white Betrice d'Este overlooking a fountain with four lions too, of our fantastic natural stone .... here, now that I'm done the postcard of "Clear Variable" I want to tell you that it was a busy day but very beautiful, and as climate (there was an unnatural and the morning sun was in short sleeves) as well as atmosphere, etc. ... Between a chat and the other with my neighbor's desk Silvia ( www.magiedicarta.com ) at end of day I was satisfied with the sales and compliments I received for my creations ...
And then I came to find the Ale, Sissi and small Gr, Anto and Emma with their chatter and chatter ....^___^
Below the picture of my desk with all my merchandise .. . let us a ride!

----- Click on image to enlarge !----
----- Double-click image to enlarge -----





0 comments:

Post a Comment